Willunga Business & Tourism Association
The Willunga Business and Tourism Association mission is ‘to support business, tourism and community enterprise in all aspects of life in Willunga’.
The WBTA recognises that successful family businesses in this historic market town are integral to the prosperity and vibrancy of the town and its surrounds. To this end emphasis is placed on supporting local events and community spirit. WBTA auspices the Discover Willunga town newsletter.
Membership is currently $60 per financial year. Member Benefits include:
– Discounted advertising in Discover Willunga newsletter
– Discounted stalls at Discover Willunga fair
– Listing on Willunga.com business directory
– Listing on the @willungabusinessandtourismassoc Facebook page via promotional activities on this page
– Invitation to members only social events held throughout the year
– A voice with Onkapringa Council – WBTA executive have a close working relationship with Council to discuss needs on the local residents and businesses
– An opportunity to be a part of WBTA as a greater collaborative group to ensure a sustainable, viable business community in Willunga for the future.
For membership details please contact email@example.com or the contact us page on this website.