Welcome to Willunga! - The Lifestyle Choice
This is Willunga - the lifestyle Choice. Willunga is a vibrant, historic, heritage rich town a short drive south of Adelaide, South Australia. Six fibres intricately weave the fabric of the town. Attractions in Willunga and its environs include:
- Food and wine - such as Fino, local pubs, wineries and the local cafes add to the many culinary choices on offer.
- Markets including the exciting Willunga Farmers Market - South Australia's first Farmers Market and complementary markets - Willunga Quarry Market, The Artisans market and more recently the Wellbeing Market
- Festivals and Events such as the annual Almond Blossom Festival, Fleurieu Folk Festival and internationally renowned Tour Down Under
- Heritage interests with old buildings - Old Courthouse and police station, historic walks, historic relics, Slate Quarry
- An active sport and recreation community supported by excellent facilities for young and old. Port Willunga beach, one of Australia's best kept secrets, is only 8km down the road
- Supported by an active Arts community
If it's an adrenalin rush you're after, treat yourself to a scenic joy ride on a bi-plane.
One of the latest benefits of living in Willunga is here, we were chosen as a pilot site for the roll out of the National Broadband Network and Willunga now has fast, reliable fibre connecting Willunga to the world.
Willunga's own community newsletter.